Landlord Insurance | SWBC

Landlord Insurance

Did you know your standard Homeowners Insurance policy may not provide the necessary coverage you may need if you decide to rent your house? Landlord Insurance can protect your rental property from potential damage and financial loss. Since no two properties are the same, you need tailored and reliable insurance coverage to fully protect your real estate investments.

Landlord Insurance CanProperly Protect Your Rental Properties

Whether you’re considering renting your home short or long term, protect it with the right type of Landlord Insurance coverage.

Experts Ready to Help You Customize Your insurance Policy

You may not know, but there are many Landlord Insurance coverage options to choose from. With the help of our insurance experts, we can find the right insurance coverage for your unique needs that meets your standards, gives your rentals the protection they deserve, and fits your budget.

Access to Multiple Carriers

Our agents work with many reputable and reliable insurance carriers to find you the best available coverage at the best price.

Protect Yourself from Financial Loss

Renting your property comes with many added risks from your tenants and their guests, but with our help, we can guide you to choose the Landlord Insurance coverage you need so you feel financially secure in the event of a loss or claim.

Protect Your Rental PropertyWith Comprehensive Landlord Insurance Coverage

With SWBC’s Landlord Insurance coverage, you gain protection from a variety of losses, including wind, flood, theft, vandalism, earthquake*, and much more.

*Not available in California

Property Coverage

Property coverage insures your rental property and other structures (such as an outdoor shed or garage) and any of your personal property that is on the premises.

Loss of Use

Accidents happen. Loss of Use coverage protects your rental income if your rental property is deemed uninhabitable. You can receive fair rental value of your property while it’s repaired as a result of a covered loss.

Other Optional Coverages

Need extra coverage? Consider adding flood, earthquake, vandalism, and burglary policies. You may also want to consider a Personal Umbrella policy if you want additional liability protection up to $5 million. We can customize coverage to fit your unique needs.


Liability insurance coverage protects you if your tenant or their guest is injured on your rental property and you are found legally responsible.

Landlord Contents

Protecting your assets is important if you decide to rent your home fully furnished. This type of coverage will pay for damaged appliances, carpets, and curtains or any high-value items inside the rental.


Our agents are committed to tailoring your coverage to fit your needs and your budget. We'll work as your advocate to ensure your investments are protected and remain dedicated to support should you ever need to file a claim or make policy changes.

Related Services

Request aQuote

Mega Menu Insert

subMenu3 Content Insert | 3 Columns

subMenu16 Content Insert | 1 Columns

subMenu18 Content Insert | 1 Columns

subMenu15 Content Insert | 1 Columns

subMenu14 Content Insert | 1 Columns

subMenu13 Content Insert | 2 Columns

subMenu4 Content Insert | 3 Columns

subMenu9 Content Insert | 1 Columns

subMenu17 Content Insert | 1 Columns

subMenu12 Content Insert | 3 Columns

subMenu11 Content Insert | 1 Columns

subMenu5 Content Insert | 1 Columns

subMenu8 Content Insert | 1 Columns

subMenu10 Content Insert | 1 Columns

subMenu2 Content Insert | 3 Columns

subMenu6 Content Insert | 1 Columns