Safeguard Your Institution Against A Data Security Breach.
Cyber threats are all too real, and data loss can strike when you least expect it. Consider these scenarios that could compromise your data security:
- Lost/stolen portable computers or media
- Lost/stolen backup devices
- Computer hacking
- Employee misuse
- Negligent release of data
- Vendor negligence
- Improper disposal of paper documents or computer equipment
To help you prepare, SWBC offers Cyber Liability insurance to protect your institution against financial loss, penalties, and legal defense costs.
Why you need protection
Do you collect confidential or sensitive information from or for borrowers? Do you routinely exchange sensitive data via networks and devices? If so, Cyber Liability insurance is a business necessity.
Key policy highlights include:
- Electronic Media Liability: Covers display of electronic content on your institution’s website
- Coverage for actions of dishonest employees
- Protection against financial damages arising from unauthorized disclosure or general corruption of personal data
- Defense costs and damages for regulatory agency investigations or requests associated with control and use of personally identifiable information
- Coverage for regulatory penalties (to the extent allowable by law), including the Federal Trade Commission’s Red Flag guidelines
- Limits available up to $20,000,000
For more information or to request a quote, contact us online or call 866-316-1162.