Reward Key Employees with SWBC Executive Benefits.
The competition can be fierce when it comes to retaining key players in your business. Luckily, the SWBC Executive Benefits Group can help. Together we can craft an executive benefits plan that offers a compensation strategy to reward those employees who are critical to your success.
Executive Benefits planning
Once you’ve decided to implement an Executive Benefits plan, an experienced SWBC consultant will meet with you to better understand the culture of your organization and the importance of your key executives. With an understanding of your company, we can recommend the best funding method for your organization, based upon several factors, including:
- Risk tolerance
- Accounting impact
- NCUA, FDIC stipulations, and state regulations
- Specific parameters of your plan
Funding options typically include, but are not limited to:
- Fixed investments
- Variable investments, such as mutual funds or variable annuities
- Life insurance
No two businesses are alike, so we offer several options to address specific objectives of an organization or individual including:
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
(457f and 457b)
- Deferred Compensation Plans for profit employers
(451 and 409A)
- Post-Retirement Health Insurance
- Split-Dollar Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Group Life “Carve-Out”
- Group Disability “Carve-Out”
- Key Person Life Insurance
For more information, contact us online or call 866-454-8582.