Quality Investment Programs to Build Loyalty and Generate Income.
Retail Investment Service
If you want to add investment products and services to your product lineup or improve an existing program, SWBC can find the right solution for you. We bring years of experience implementing flexible investment programs for financial institutions nationwide.
When you partner with SWBC, you benefit from a customized program that will offer comprehensive support and fee income to your financial institution.
- Profit sharing based on 100% of gross dealer commission
- Program customization to fit your needs – managed, dual employee, and hybrid programs
- Training focused on developing your employees and industry training to develop your dedicated investment advisor
- Compliance resources and support
- Options to customize or personalize your marketing materials, access to our marketing library, and access to other marketing support elements
- Technology solutions to support your program to include straight through processing, online solutions, financial planning tools, portfolio design tools, and market data and research tools
Our products and services
SWBC offers a wide range of quality, non-proprietary investments. That means you receive unbiased advice and services, including:
- Asset Management: Portfolio design, strategic planning, asset allocation, tax planning, access to private money managers, fee based solutions
- Estate Planning: Trust plan review, life insurance trusts, and plans for gifting
- Traditional Investments: Common and preferred stocks, bonds, CDs, mutual funds, index funds, money market funds, traditional and Roth IRAs, retirement plan rollovers, and college savings plans
- Specialty Insurance Programs: Asset and estate protection, second-to-die insurance for estate taxes, fixed and variable annuities, as well as life and disability insurance policies
- Alternative Investments: Including managed futures programs and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
Our program options
With our flexible approach, we can build a program that fits the culture of your institution and your desired level of involvement, where you decide if it leverages your resources, our resources, or a combination of both.
- Managed Employee Program: An ideal option for small- to medium-sized financial institutions, this turnkey solution places an SWBC employee within your institution to manage the entire investment program, including working directly with your customers/members borrowers. This option allows your program to grow with our help, while retaining the ability to convert to a dual-employee program as it matures.
- Shared Representative Model: This is a smart choice for smaller institutions that cannot support a full-time Managed Employee Program. Under this model, SWBC will provide your institution with an investment counselor on a part-time basis.
- Dual-Employee Program: This option offers the opportunity for you to earn more revenue as you share responsibility for the implementation and daily management of the investment program with SWBC. It can be the perfect fit for a financial institution of any size.
- Hybrid Model: This is an ideal option for some financial institutions that want both licensed employees and dedicated financial advisors who can be employed by SWBC.
In some instances, we can even design a program that combines investment services with another key product, such as mortgages or personal insurance, with an on-site representative to support both.
For more information, contact us online or call 866-454-8582.