Safeguard Your Business Against a Data Security Breach.
Cyber threats are all too real. Data loss can strike when you least expect it. Consider these scenarios that could compromise your data security:
- Lost/stolen portable computers or media
- Lost/stolen backup devices
- Computer hacking
- Employee misuse
- Negligent release of data
- Vendor negligence
- Improper disposal of paper documents or computer equipment
SWBC helps you prepare with Information Security and Privacy Liability Coverage to protect your business against financial loss, penalties, and legal defense costs.
Why you need protection.
Do you collect confidential or sensitive information from or for customers or employees? Do you routinely exchange sensitive data via networks and devices? If so, Information Security and Privacy Liability Coverage is a business necessity.
Businesses susceptible to a breach of data security include:
- Financial institutions
- Retail merchants
- Educational institutions
- Amusement parks
- Healthcare facilities
- Tax offices
Protect personal data.
If you manage personal data SWBC’s Information Security and Privacy Liability Coverage is essential. This policy also carries protection against lawsuits that may result if the personal data you manage is compromised.
Key policy highlights include:
- Electronic Media Liability: Covers display of electronic content on your institution’s website.
- Coverage for actions of dishonest employees
- Financial damages arising from unauthorized disclosure or general corruption of personal data
- Defense costs and damages for regulatory agency investigations or requests associated with control and use of personally identifiable information
- Coverage for regulatory penalties (to the extent allowable by law), including the FTC Red Flag guidelines
- Limits available up to $20,000,000
For more information or to request a quote, contact us or call (866) 252-1920.