SWBC PEO Helps Manage Your People, So You Can Manage Your Business.
Want to spend more time and resources on your core business and less on the human resources details? SWBC PEO (Professional Employer Organization) can help. SWBC PEO, similar to a full-service, offsite human resources department, specializes in the management of administrative and human resource functions for your business. With SWBC PEO, you still hire your people and provide day-to-day management, but your employees become “shared employees” or “co-employees” of your company and SWBC PEO.
Some of the HR-related functions and administrative tasks we help you handle include:
- Human Resource Management
- Payroll Services
- Employee Benefits
- 401(k) Administration
- Workers' Compensation
- Risk Management
SWBC PEO Accreditations:
You might also like:
SWBC PEO services
SWBC PEO offers the following services:
- Form I-9 compliance
- New hire reporting
- Employee handbooks
- Employee warnings
- Leave of absences
- Accident reporting and investigations
- Termination forms
- Unemployment claims and administration
- E-Learning platform
- Web-based payroll system
- Flexible time clock interface
- Production of all quarterly and annual reports, including tax payments
- Direct deposit
- Job costing
- Certified payroll reports
- Preparation and distribution of W-2s and 1099s
- Earnings detail reports
- Commission reports
- PPO major medical
- Dental and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Multiple investment options offered by a variety of mutual fund companies
- Employer participation is discretionary
- Employee deferrals are immediately vested
- All shared employees are covered by a master workers' compensation insurance plan
- Certificates of insurance
- No up-front deposit/premium audit
- Claims management
- Substance abuse program
- Safety training for supervisors and employees
- Forklift operations training and certification required by OSHA
- HAZMAT and HAZWOPER training and certification
- Safety Program
- On-site assistance to review safety conditions
Typical PEO customers
Companies of every shape and size and in various industries can benefit from working with SWBC PEO.
Some of the companies we currently serve include:
- Service companies
- Advertising agencies
- Accounting and other professional firms
- IT, voice, and data service providers
- Dry cleaners
- Funeral homes
- Financial institutions
- Retail and wholesale businesses
- Physicians’ offices
- Warehousing, freight forwarding, and custom storage
- Commercial construction companies
- Heating and air conditioning
- Landscaping and irrigation
Why Choose SWBC PEO?
SWBC is a leader among professional employer organizations.
Reasons why you should pick SWBC PEO:
Our staff includes payroll specialists, safety and claims experts, and employee benefits and human resources professionals ready to offer a high degree of expert assistance in managing vital organizational functions.
SWBC PEO has achieved ESAC Accreditation through the Employer Services Assurance Corporation (ESAC), a non-profit organization that provides PEO accreditation and financial assurance. ESAC’s program for the PEO industry is similar to those offered by the FDIC for banking, the Security Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) for securities, and state insurance guaranty associations for insurance.
Choose only the services you wish to outsource. We can work with you to determine the model that best suits your needs.
For more information, contact us or call (877) 704-0454.